Monday, February 23, 2015

Kickstarter

Hi Everyone:

Happy Monday!  I just wanted to share with you and ask that you share with your friends and family; that I've launched a kickstarter with a friend to raise the remaining funds for our new store.

We've designed some fun shirts and have some other rewards we think any knitter, crocheter or spinner would like.

The link is: Fiberlicious Yarn store Kickstarter

You can see all of our rewards on the kickstarter page.  I'd like to highlight one here today:


We'll be giving you a choice of sizes and colors to choose from.

You can keep up to date on all of our progress at the kickstarter page or on our Facebook page.

Thanks for reading my pitch.  I'll be back tomorrow with some recent finished objects and will return to my regular blogging schedule this Wednesday with WiPs.

No comments:

Post a Comment