Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WiPs or I should say WiP

Happy Wednesday.  It's Work in Progress day.  Or Works in progress.

I've mainly been focusing on my Curious Collective Shawl for 2014.  By Helen Stewart of the Curious Handmade podcast.

I love this pattern.  Easy but fun and has enough things going to that it keeps your interest.  Plus Helen writes great patterns, including line by line written instructions and percentages done.

Check it out.  At 70%.

 Forgive the blurriness.  I was on the train and it looked clear.  Guess the bouncing didn't help.  But you can get an idea of the look of the shawl even with it all bunched up on smaller circular needles.

Closer view. 

I'm hoping to finish it this week.  And block it so I can wear it to OFF (Oregon Flock and Fiber).  So excited to be heading off to OFF.

For more WiPs check out Tamis Amis's Blog

Happy hump day.  Enjoy your week and may the weekend be swift in approaching but everlasting in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment