Friday, October 3, 2014

Curious Collective Shawl 2014 is my FO this week

TGIF!  I'm so excited that it's Friday.  It's been a long long week.

I finished my Curious Collective Shawl for 2014.  It's absolutely GORGEOUS!  I highly recommend this shawl.  You'll love it too.  It's got garter stitch, cables and lace.  It's something a beginner can handle and is interesting enough to keep an experienced knitter happily knitting through to the bind off.

I blocked it last night (in an unusual place because I'm in the process of packing up to move in a few weeks-so please excuse the mess in the background).


And Ta Da!!!!!

Here it is draped over a railing at the train station this morning


Cable close up

Pretty Lace Close Up

I LOVE it!

For more Fo's check out Tamis Amis' Blog and other finished objects by other bloggers.

If you're in Southern California this weekend come take a break from the heat at Yarnosphere in Long Beach.  Find the schedule for classes and more at yarnosphere.com



No comments:

Post a Comment