Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Stash Dash 2014

Have you heard about the Stash Dash of 2014?

It's a fun challenge brought forth by the Knit Girllls podcast.

The challenge is simple.  Knit (crochet, weave or whatever fiber related activity that thrills you) 5k yards of yarn from your stash.  From May 23rd through August 7th.  That's 5,468 yards.  Any works in progress existing as of May 23rd or cast on since then count.  (Yup-all the yards.  So if you had a blanket that only needs a finishing edge and you finish it between May 23rd and August 7th you get to count all the yards for that entire blanket.

Are you in?  Can you do it?  I think you can.

I'm in.  So far I've knit almost 1,000 yards of yarn since May 23rd.  Spinning counts too.  I just need to measure my sad attempts at spinning thus far and then add to my post.

Check out the Knit Girllls Stash Dash 2014 on Ravelry for more info and to join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment