Wednesday, June 3, 2015

WiPs Wednesday

It's finally Wednesday.  It's felt like Thursday everyday this week.  And when I realized that, for example, it was Monday I was sad.

Slowly but surely we're making it to the end of the week.  There's no particular reason I'm wanting the week to be over; just the usual reasons.  Although (don't tell anyone) my birthday is this weekend.

I know it's been a long time since I've written.  I haven't felt like blogging.  I've finished a few projects, but don't have photos to show you today.  Maybe I'll get them together for Friday, maybe not.

I've got a couple of things on the needles right now.  And a few more in the works.

First up- the Ditto sweater.  It's knit bottom up in one piece.


I've got about 8 inches of the stockinette done (not pictured).  It's flying off the needles.  

And I've been working on a design for a cowl.  Here's the prototype-It's blurry and lace so not blocked.


I've been spending a lot of time in Santa Barbara at the Courthouse (a really complicated case that didn't need to be complicated; which meant a ton of my time wasted getting it sorted out).

The Courthouse is really pretty.  Here's the entrance.



Have a great week.


1 comment:

  1. Your projects look great! The courthouse is pretty, but I hope that you can spend less time there! xx

    ReplyDelete