Wednesday, March 11, 2015

WiPs Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

It's going to be a short one this week.  I have a few WiPs but only one photo to show you.  I finished a couple of things over the last few weeks and haven't made much progress on some other things.  Plus I'm moving again.  This weekend.  I'm about 40% packed.  Moving is such fun. The packing part sucks.  The not being able to find my tape gun sucks.  But the actual moving is fun.  (I grew up moving-Army brat).

So this week I have a new pair of two at a time socks on circulars.  I'm calling them my Easter socks.

The colors are on probation.  I like them all individually but they're not doing it for me together.  They'll most likely be a store sample anyway.

The yarn is Cascade Heritage Prints color 12.  This is a 75% Superwash Merino wool and 25% nylon sock yarn.  Feels good on the hands.  And its working up nicely.  No knots when I wound the yarn- always a bonus.


I have a bit to go before I do the heel turn and gusset.

Looking for more?  Check out Stitch Along Wednesday for more WiPs and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment