I've got a couple of new WiPs that I cast on since last week. First up is a hat for a friend of my brother. I'm using Imperial yarn company yarn in a purply pink tweed. It's gorgeous and the pictures don't do it justice.
I cast on 90 stitches using size 8 needles. I've got another inch before I decrease. I'm aiming for slouchy. Even though the fabric is a bit stiff. Hopefully it will loosen up after blocking. It may have needed much bigger needles.
I've also cast on another Estuary Tank. This one is teal. I remembered to sew it together correctly but have some unsightly holes where I picked up stitches along the garter stitch sides. I took out the picked up stitches and tried a different method with the same results. So I'm accepting it as is and will sew up the holes later.
For more WiPs check out Taxis Amis' Blog