I'm just going to show you my newest WiP today. I cast on Friday night because I wanted something I could make a lot of progress on in a short time. I want to finish something fast. I should have pulled out my sewing machine and done some sewing.
In any case, I saw the Estuary tank in the summer 2014 issue of Interweave knits and wanted to cast on immediately. I pulled out some cotton yarn that had the correct gauge and got started.
It's worked in panels and then sewn together. Even after making sure I was following the directions, I managed to sew my panels on incorrectly. And then didn't notice until I'd knit 4 inches past that point. So my Estuary Tank is a bit different than intended. I still like it. And I will probably make another one.
I've reached the half way point and am about to divide for the armholes.
My lower garter panel should be facing the side-it's not. I could have started this in the round and kept going instead of the panels and grafting.
The color is a bit more purple than it looks in this picture.
For more WiPs visit Tamis Amis' Blog