Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What's on the Needles Wednesday

I've been on a sock kick lately.  All I have been working on is socks.  I am inspired by the Operation Sock Drawer thread on the knitmoregirls podcast group on Ravelry.  Take a look at the thread.  People are posting pictures of their hand knit socks both in drawers and out.  Some are posting pictures of sock yarn that will one day be hand knit socks.

I am currently working on a pair of vanilla socks out of sortierung 104.


I love watching as each new stripe is revealed.  


I'm still working on the stripped Tee-although very sparingly.  My goal is to have it completed by the end of the year.


There has been a little progress since last time:



And wanting to have a new hat-I worked this up last week.  The yarn is from Uruguay and I bought it in Oklahoma.  


I am in LOVE with the colors:


Not pictured are the three other pairs of socks cast on in various stages as part of my sock tutorials.



No comments:

Post a Comment