Thursday, December 19, 2013

5 Days + Socks

We have 5 whole knitting days left until Christmas.  No need to panic.  Do as I do and send a picture of the pattern, give the WIP and get it back to finish or just smile and pretend its not 5 days before Christmas and that person whose gift is not ready just wasn't good enough this year to rate a present, but will get a really really early 2014 Christmas present next year, sometime in January.  The dog didn't eat my knitting, my boss ate all my knitting time.

I have a new pair of socks.  Almost.  A single row and a Kitchener stitch away from a new pair of socks.  These babies worked up very quickly.  I love them.  I love the colors.  I will be wearing them with whatever I feel like on any given day because these colors are not actually in my wardrobe...yet.

Check these beauties out:


I'll post a final finished new pair of socks when I get the ends woven in and can do an actual ta da!

I may have purchased 5 more skeins of this yarn in different colors.  I admit nothing.  And I am not, if I did indeed buy 5 more skeins of this yarn, keeping all of it.  Maybe just half.  halfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment