Wednesday, August 7, 2013

What's On The Needles Wednesday

It's Wednesday.  That famous hump day.  If you can make it through Wednesday you're almost to the weekend.  This week has been crawling.  Made worse by last week's visit of strep throat and an ear infection.

I've been knitting, but have no progress to show you.  Just look back to last Wednesday and add a few rows in your imagination.

I did want to share some shots I took with my phone of the park outside the Stanley Mosk Courthouse downtown Los Angeles.  There were a few people having a tae kwon do class.  It was a gorgeous morning, way too nice to run back to the office.  And because my train was running a few minutes late, I took the opportunity to spend a few minutes watching them and enjoying the beautiful day.




I hope you can take a few minutes to enjoy a beautiful day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment