Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What's On The Needles Wednesday?

It's Wednesday.  I am bidding my time until I can leave the office to catch the next train home (in an hour) so I can go get in my bed and die.  (Not really-it's probably just a cold and not the flu or plague, although come to think of it, I did get close to some California squirrels last week...)

I've got several projects on the needles.  First is my Channel Tee.  I am loving this pattern so far.  Even though I flipped one page too many and started the joining and shoulders way way too early and had to rip out 5 or 10 rows (who counted).  Not the patterns fault-that one was operator error.  I'm so close to the shoulders though.  Maybe this week.



I've also got a pair of owl fingerless mitts on the needles for a friend and in trade for some other things she's made me.  They are giving me fits.  The first pattern sucked.  Absolutely sucked!  I made adjustments but it still sucked.  So I am on pattern number 3 (the second was discarded after the ribbing section when I realized it was knit flat (who wants a seam on the edge of their hand?  Not me.).  No pic yet.  Maybe when there's some progress.

I've still got the second sock going in my stripped socks.  Time to do two at a time.  Second sock syndrome gets me every time and I've got oodles of pairs of socks to make.

And to finish out my group I haven't yet begun but need to cast on for a baby blanket.  The Chevron Graphically Gray.  Baby due to arrive in November.  (Not mine!).

Have a great hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment